Get closer to America's Oldest State Park at Niagara Falls State Park! Find out for yourself why millions of visitors are drawn to this magnificent natural wonder every year.
Today's experience is by far the most memorable ever – largely because of the enhanced access to the history, geology and beauty of this special place. Visitors can witness the intensity of the falls from mere inches away at the Cave of the Winds tour, cruise the powerful churning waters at the base of the falls on a Maid of the Mist boat ride, learn more about the region's natural history at the Niagara Gorge Discovery Center, meet the legends and marvel at the myths at the Niagara Adventure Theater, enjoy jaw-dropping views from the Observation Tower, and check out the antics of the sea lions and penguins at the Niagara Aquarium. Take a break and enjoy a ride on the Niagara Scenic Trolley or grab a bite at the Top of the Falls restaurant on Goat Island with its commanding views of the Horseshoe Falls. Plan on staying the day to experience the rich history and heart-pounding fun of Niagara Falls Be sure to check www.niagarafallsstatepark.com throughout the season for events and programs being planned to commemorate this special milestone.
Don't miss these popular destinations and attractions within or near the park:
- Visitors Center – The Great Lakes Garden greets visitors up a pathway to the park's Visitors Center which offers information, savings passes, exhibits and easy access to gift shops and refreshments.
- Niagara Scenic Trolley – Aboard this environmentally-friendly trolley, you can enjoy a three-mile 30-minute guided overview of the park, or disembark at the various stops and explore the park's many attractions.
- Cave of the Winds – Explore beneath the American Falls, navigating under the falls to the famous Hurricane Deck. Those rain ponchos you see aren't optional – you'll be surrounded by the thundering power of water cascading down. Save your footwear and take advantage of the souvenir sandals!
- Maid of the Mist – This world famous boat journey departs from the base of the Observation Tower at Prospect Point for a roundtrip into the churning waters of the American and Horseshoe Falls.
- Niagara Gorge Discovery Center – With hands-on learning for all ages, the Discovery Center includes interactive displays and a multi-screen theater showing 12,000 years of the Niagara River.
- Observation Tower – This 230-foot overlook provides the only U.S. location to view both the American and Horseshoe Falls. High-speed elevators provide access to the Gorge and boarding area for the Maid of the Mist.
- Niagara Legends of Adventure Theatre – Located on the lower level of the Visitors Center, see the film that takes you from the historic to the heroic in a re-creation of legends and real life.
- Niagara Aquarium – Located near the park's Discovery Center, this family favorite is home to more than 1,500 aquatic animals that represent ecosystems ranging from the Great Lakes to coral reefs.
Purchase a Discovery Pass and save 30% off regular priced admissions. Five great attractions (Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Niagara the Movie, Discovery Center and the Aquarium) all for one price: Adults $36.00 and Children 6-12 $29.00.
Don't miss the falls at night when they are lit! Illumination & Fireworks Schedules
Niagara Falls State Park Landscape Improvement Plans