Hours of Operation
Park hours and facility operations are subject to change. Patrons are encouraged to contact the park directly to confirm operating hours before traveling.
- GPS ALERT: Some GPS units will direct you to the Rogers Road entrance. The gate at that entrance is closed in spring, summer and fall months. Please use the main entrance off NY Route 369.
- Open year-round, from sunrise to sunset for day use.
2014 Camping Season:
Campsites - 184 campsites, maximum of 6 people/site.
Campsites & cabins: Reserve through ReserveAmerica: 800-456-2267.
Camping Season: 5/9 - 10/13/2014
Cabins available: 5/9 - 10/13/2014
- 2014 Swimming Season:
5/24 - 6/20, weekends only, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
6/21 - 9/1, daily, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Fee included in day use fee.
- Boathouse: Boat Rentals available.
5/24 - 6/20, weekends only, 11 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
6/21 - 9/1, daily, 11 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
*Please note that launching is available a short distance from the parking area for personal non-motorized boats.
- Golf: April 1 to November 1 (weather permitting)
Please call pro shop at (607) 648-9700 for hours of operation.
- Park Office Hours vary by season. Please call for details.
Memorial Day through Labor Day:
Sunday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday - Saturday, 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Closed Weekends)
- Shelter Rentals:
Available year-round (weather permitting), 9 a.m. - sunset. Call park to reserve.
Tent, capacity 30-40
Pine Grove Pavilion, capacity 125
Tween Lake Pavilion, capacity 75
Pine Plains Pavilion, capacity 800
Pine Room, capacity 42 *CLOSED FOR CONSTRUCTION until further notice
Great Hall, capacity 49 *CLOSED FOR CONSTRUCTION until further notice