Hours of Operation
Park hours and facility operations are subject to change. Patrons are encouraged to contact the park directly to confirm operating hours before traveling.
- Open year round.
- Park Hours: 8 a.m. – sunset
- Bear Mountain Pool - 2014 Swimming Season:
6/21 - 9/1: Weekends and holidays, 11 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. (Last admission at 6 p.m.)
6/30 - 8/29: Weekdays, 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Last admission at 5 p.m.)
2014 Merry-Go-Round Schedule:
4/5 - 6/29: Weekends and holidays, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
6/30 - 8/31: Wednesdays - Sundays, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
9/1 - 3/29/15: Weekends and holidays, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Perkins Memorial Drive & Tower Hours: April 4 – December 1. Daylight hours, weather permitting.
Trailside Museums and Zoo: Due to an ongoing construction project, the Trailside Museums and Zoo's normal hours of operation have changed to the following:
- Through Friday, December 19th: Trailside will be CLOSED Monday through Friday. Trailside will be OPEN Saturdays and Sundays during this time period.
- During the Winter Holiday Break (Saturday, Dec. 20 - Sunday, Jan. 4): Trailside will be OPEN daily (but will be closed on Christmas Day).
- After Jan. 4: Trailside will be closed weekdays while construction continues.
Please check www.trailsidezoo.org for updates.
- Boat rentals: Closed for the season.
Ice Rink: The Bear Mountain State Park Ice Rink is scheduled to open for the 2014-15 season on Saturday, November 1.
For public session hours and fees, and information on skate rentals and private rentals, please visit www.bearmountainicerink.com. Please also refer to their website before your visit to check if there has been an unscheduled closure for maintenance or inclement weather.