Give the Gift of the Great Outdoors with a Camping Gift Card
Where is the Camping Gift Card Accepted?
Bring the marshmallows and sleep under the stars, re-charge and re-connect over a campfire, along a trail or at the beach. From
tranquil tent sites set among the woods, to waterfront and beachside cabins to electric trailer sites and cottages... New York State parks
offer fun affordable destinations that will make your next escape unforgettable.
A Camping Gift Card is the perfect choice for outdoor rookies or seasoned pros. And with more than 8,000 campsites, 800 cabins and
49 cottages in many regions throughout the state, there is no better place for spending time outdoors with family and friends than a gift of
a stay at a state campground.
- Camping Cards are available for purchase at all New York State Park facilities where credit card capability is available. Currently
they are not yet available for purchase online.
- Camping Cards can be purchased by telephone for any dollar amount and have no expiration date. To order by telephone, please call 518-474-0458.
- They may be used for:
- all fees associated with camping walk-ups and with golf reservations and greens fees
- other purchases such as camping supplies, firewood, ice, boat rentals etc. when provided by New York State Parks
- all fees associated with camping reservations and walk-ups, golf reservations and greens fees
- Gift cards can NOT be used for:
- Vehicle Entrance Fee
- services provided at Department of Environmental Conservation facilities
- services or items provided by a concessionaire, Friends group or for which funds are deposited into a Natural Heritage Trust account
- All Gift Cards can be redeemed at our facilities and used with the golf reservation system, but only Camping Gift Cards can be used
when reserving online or by phone with our camping reservation system (Reserve America).